Working experience: physiotherapist of Bobath center “Attīstība”, physiotherapist of BJN “Rīdze” health centre, physiotherapist of Family health centre “Stārķa ligzda” and physiotherapist of “Homeopātijas institūts”.
– courses of Bobath specialist Gabriela Vitkovska (Germany, 2006)
– diagnostics and therapy for children`s central paralysis according to Bobath concept, the use of supplementary aid – Maija Baduks, Angelika Tunnerhoff, Stefan Steinebach (2000), the diagnostic method of Munich functional progression for children in age from one to three years – Dr. Aija Kauliņa (2002),
– premature ages children’s` psychomotor progress and its distraction, physiotherapy for children up to one year Dr. Zane Gaile (2000),
– physical rehabilitation for children with incorrect posture (2003),
– the base course of kineziologic teiping (2010),
– the rehabilitation basics for nordic walking (2010),
– the pilates basics for various preparation stages (2010).
– physiotherapist consultation for children,
– physiotherapy for children with posture disorder (scoliosis, weak posture, “X” and “O” type legs),
– medical teiping in case of various problems,
– massage for children (from age of 6) and grown-ups.
Consulting in Latvian and Russian.
View the working hours.