We offer to recover after various traumatic damages: bone fractures, bond strain, fissures, habit dislocation, under the guidance of the physiotherapist. Physiotherapist can improve the mobility of joint after operative treating, post immobilization period (the gyps’ removal).
After injuries physiotherapist can help:
– lessen the pain,
– lessen the dropsy, (improves peripheral circulation of blood, the back flow of lymph),
– improves the amount of passive and active movement,
– improves sensibility in the affected zone,
– improves the stability of passive and active joint,
– improves the performance of everyday activities.
Physiotherapist uses in the lesson:
– soft tissue technique (massage elements, tendon cross-massage, the passive extend of muscles),
– the manufacturing of passive movement,
– active therapeutic exercises,
– mimic elements (for children),
– everyday activity training,
– kineziological teiping.
Rehabilitation after injuries offer:
– Gunta Veilande (for children)
View the working hours.