The purpose of teiping method – to encourage body’s self healing processes.
Physiotherapist does the examination of patient, does movements amount valuation in the time of being passive and active, does testing according to kineziological principal. In the result, the specialist chooses technique and the type of application according to patient’s problems.
Making the application on patiens skin, is used special tape, which thickness and flexibility is similar to skin, permeable to air and water, the duration of using it is from few days to one week.
This method can be used for children and adults.
Effects of kineziological teiping:
– lessen or improves the tone of musculature,
– improves weft microcirculation, circulation of blood,
– activates lymphatic system,
– anesthetic effect in case of acute and chronic pain (backache, in case of injuries etc.),
– improves the stability and functions of joints (mechanical correction, the lessen of pain, the stimulation of proprioreceptive),
– improves the activity of inner organs.
Kineziological teiping uses:
– in case of acute and chronic pain.
– in orthopedics, traumatology (hereditary lopsided feet, slanting neck, flatfoot, after operations with various joints and bond damages a. o.),
– neurology (backache, nerve damage),
5 cm – Ls 0.10
Cross tape – Ls 0.13
Work – Ls 1 to 10, depend on the complicacy of teip.
This method is using:
View the working hours.
Jautājumi / Atbildes