Classical massage is a method which bases on many other massages.
Classical massage is remedial and relaxing. Using various techniques – palming, rubbing, poaching and vibration weft are mechanically irritating, which renew the organism after mental and physical load and strengthen the immune system.
The task of classical massage is to encourage metabolism, relax muscles, lessen tiredness, expedite the circulation of blood, encourage recovery, to help become slimmer, lessen the pain, renew functions of organism after injuries, to preclude aging processes.
– collar zone massage (15 – 20 min),
– back massage (30 – 40 min),
– both hand massage (15 – 20 min),
– both leg massage (20 – 30 min),
– whole body massage (1 h 20 min).
Massage is done by:
– Vents Miltins (relax massage for adults and children in school age),
– Jelena Kolmakova (for babies till 1 year),
– Solvita Ķerve (medical massage for babies, adults and children (from age of 6),
– Anna Posikaļuka (medical massage for adults and children (from age of 6),
– Gunta Veilande (children from age of 6).
– Viktorija Radzeviča (medical massage for adults and children (from age of 6)
View the working hours.